NASPCC is a nation-wide organization comprised of state PCa coalitions dedicated to saving men’s lives and enhancing the quality of life of prostate cancer patients and their families, through awareness and education and the development of a public policy network.
Goals and Objectives
- To be a resource to foster, encourage and promote the development of state prostate cancer coalitions;
- To be a collective voice for state prostate cancer coalitions on a national basis;
- To be a resource for the state prostate cancer organizations and a clearinghouse of ongoing best practices; and
- To support and encourage state prostate cancer organizations in their efforts involving prostate cancer awareness, education, treatment and clinical trials.
- To continue to establish the Alliance as the recognized national network for state prostate cancer organizations;
- To increase the national awareness of prostate cancer;
- To support states in their efforts to reduce health disparities and improve access to care in high risk, medically underserved communities;
- To encourage state organizations to mobilize patients and those interested in prostate cancer; and
- To collaborate with other organizations and stakeholders interested in prostate cancer.